Wednesday 5 June 2013

Follow up debt collection agency

Your Name

Your Address

Date:

Re: Account No.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I had sent you a request to validate my debt, account no.__________ on____________. According to the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act (FDCPA), I have the right to claim a validation of the debt and you are obliged to provide me the relevant documentation. I have received no reply from you except the confirmation of receipt of letter on____, whereas the other credit bureaus have sent their “verified” document.

You are now in violation of the FDCPA and subject to a fine of $1,000(refer to the act for updated value), which I may collect by filing a claim. I intend to continue with the suit if I don’t hear back from you within the coming [10-15] days.

This might result in a bad mark on your reputation. This might even result in serious legal trouble with the FTC and other state and federal agencies.

PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THIS.

Sincerely,

Your Signature your Name
Note: These all information is fictional only tying to create understanding

2 comments:

  1. I like this post,And I guess that they having fun to read this post,they shall take a good site to make a information,thanks for sharing it to me. dlrcollectionagency.com is a collection agency for small business

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fantastic posting! Lots of useful information and inspiration, both of which we all need!Relay appreciate your work. Givingarea.com

    ReplyDelete

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics