Sunday 23 June 2013

You have been offered a job in a firm. Write a letter of acceptance. 

Job Acceptance Letter

Job Acceptance Letter

80-A Omer Hayat Block
ICOBHS, MIT Road

Lahore

27 November 1997
Mr. Omer Iman
Director HR
X.Y.Z. Karachi

Dear Sir

JOB ACCEPTANCE LETTER

Reference is made to your letter No. 262/59/Job dated 5 september,2008 confirming my position as director Finance in your esteemed organization. . It was my long cherished desire to be a part of your team and I extend my humble thanks to you and your organization for my selection.
I will join my service on 15th December as per mentioned in contract.

Best Regards, 
Name
Signature 

NOTE: This Iformation is fictional but provided just for understanding

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics