Tuesday 11 June 2013

Request for Debt Verification

Company Name

Company Address

Date:

Re: Account No.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is a letter to dispute the account referred above. I have a case in point that this account information is inaccurate with [name of credit bureaus] and my debt has not yet been verified. But [I was neither late/it is
not my account/ I am only an authorized user]. You continue to list the disputed item on my credit report.



This has caused immense inconvenience to my financial transactions. I will be forced to sue you for defamation damages and declaratory relief under the FCRA.

[Optional] You can give a sample case of the same type and its favored court ruling to the debtor. While litigation is not my favored process of dealing in such cases, I will use it just the same to claim my rights.

I look forward to a peaceful resolution of this matter.

Sincerely,

Your Signature
Your Name
Your Address
Enclosure: The copy of court case you have mentioned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics