Monday 15 April 2013

Request for buying Credit Cards
In order to get your credit report you can either place order online or mail them about it. It is important to check the rules of your state so that you can be saved.

Name of the Credit Bureau:

Address:

Date:

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to request for a copy of my credit report maintained in your credit database.

Your Full Name:

Your Birth Date:

Your Social Security Number:


Your Current address:

Your Former address:

I have enclosed herewith a check for $____, a photocopy of my driving license as proof of my address and a photocopy of my Social Security Card.
Please send me the credit report at the earliest.

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,

Your Name

Your Address

Enclosure:
(Note: these all are sample letter just for understanding)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics