Monday 15 April 2013

Follow up Credit Companies
This letter is meant for those who have created a contact with the credit bureau but not getting the expected results. Time has come when you need to follow up the matter and pose serious threats to them. Please don't forget to keep a copy of this letter with you and make it a point to send the letter by registered mail.

Your name: your address:

Credit Bureau's name: Address:

Date:

Re: Dispute letter of [your account no.] Dear Sir/Madam,

It is a formal notice to remind you that you have forgotten to respond to my earlier dispute letters, [date]. I am enclosing herewith all the copies of those letters and the return receipt signed by you, [date].


According to federal law you should have responded within 30 days of the receipt of my letter. But it has crossed the allowed limit and you are presently in violation of the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I am maintaining all records of our correspondence for help during an FTC investigation into the matter.

I do understand that you receive a huge volume of letters everyday and so my letter could have been misplaced. If that is the case, I am sure you will be able to sort it out early. For your convenience I am sending copies of my original request and the proof of the inaccurate item placed on my credit report.

Thus the following information must be verified and removed from my credit report at the earliest.
Creditor agency, [account no.]

Sincerely,

Your Signature

 Your Name

 Your Address

0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics