Sunday 31 March 2013



(your name, street

city, state, zip)

(date)


(name

street

city, state, zip)
___________________


Dear ____ (name):


When I took the position at ____ (company), I never thought that I would be
resigning so quickly.  However, I must leave the position at the ____ (end, beginning)
of ____ (month).  Ill health and growing burdens have made it impossible to conduct
this program.  I only wish that I can continue to work for such a worthwhile agency.



Sincerely,



(name)

(title)
SAMPLE LETTER #2
Effective immediately, I resign from my position as a counselor. I can no longer bear the high level of stress here at the Medical Center. I am, however, glad for the opportunity I have had to work here. This past year I have learned a great deal about my capabilities, as well as my limitations. Now that I realize I am not well-suited for this type of work, I intend to change my course of study. Fortunately, I discovered this before expending time and money in a field that is not right for me.
I decided to quit last week when Jane Doe notified me that she wanted to return to work here as soon as we had an opening. Since Jane is a previous employee, training her for this position would not be an issue. As she can assume my duties immediately, this should provide a workable solution for all parties involved.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

    Blogger news

    About

    this blog reveals education , knowledge sharing on multi topics